Protect your company from potential risks with verification and research services for third-party suppliers and business partners.
What is Soft Due-Diligence (SDD)?
Soft Due Diligence is a consultancy service for Supplier & Business Partner Review and Verification, carried out using digital resources and Open Source Intelligence tools. It ensures that suppliers and business partners are checked before/after to avoid violating local and international regulations, compliance rules such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and corruption prevention. With due-diligence reports, potential fraud and reputation risks that may occur through third parties in your organization can be managed more effectively.
The research is conducted by our team of expert analysts and consultants and covers document verifications for real or corporate entities, examination of Turkish/Global Trade Registry records, and Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) and AML investigations.
SDD reports include information on the ownership structure of real or corporate entities, their disclosed financial information, whether their partners or top management are listed on any global sanction list, and data analyses collected from open-source investigations (Clear Web, Deep Web, Social Media).
Scope of Soft Due Diligence Service:
• Identification of companies' ownership structure, locations, and their affiliated companies and executives through Turkish Trade Registry data.
• Global Trade Registry research analyzes the foreign connections, ownership, and partnership relationship of real or corporate entities in trade registry databases worldwide.
• Analysis of companies and identified executives’ adverse media, social media accounts and open-source information through OSINT methods, including information, news, articles, and blog posts.
• Verification of companies or executives on OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and OCCRP (Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project) lists.
• Anti-Money Laundering (AML), PEP, and Sanction Lists checks.